Tiempo de entrega estimado, de 7 a 10 días hábiles. El precio publicado incluye IVA. Consulta nuestras formas de compra y pago, escríbenos a firstname.lastname@example.org
The music hall mmf-9.3 turntable is a two speed, belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique triple plinth construction originated by music hall.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable. Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping.
our penultimate turntable
The mmf-9.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish and is available with or without a Goldring Eroica LX cartridge.
• music hall’s unique triple plinth construction
• one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
• counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
• completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
• motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
• optional Goldring Eroica LX low-output moving-coil cartridge with Gyger II line contact stylus ($795 value)
• the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
• inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
• non resonant, 1” thick acrylic platter
• soft felt platter mat
• high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
• adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
• low noise fully manual belt drive design
• built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
• dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
• excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption
< 1 W
33 1⁄3 & 45 rpm electronic speed change
wow and flutter
± 0.10 %
> – 73 db
effective tonearm length
9 in. (230 mm)
250 g (without counterweight)
effective tonearm mass
w18.25″ x d13.25″ x h7.25″
40 lbs. pkg.
Goldring Eroica LX
The Eroica LX is a true audiophile moving coil cartridge which features an advanced pole shoe design using a powerful rare earth Neodymium magnet.
This unique construction allows a shortened magnetic path, which helps reduce the amount of iron in the record cartridge, keeping the weight down to just 5.5 g. Rigidity is also of prime importance and the Pocan body of the cartridge enables it to be clamped solidly to the headshell, keeping energy losses to an absolute minimum. This cartridge uses a Gyger II line contact stylus with a low output which means it must be used with an amplifier which features a dedicated moving coil phono input.
The Eroica LX offers an exceptionally high standard of performance and reliability.
20 Hz – 22 kHz 2 dB
within 1 dB @ 1 kHz
better than 25 dB @ 1 kHz
0.5mV 1dB, 1kHz @ 5 cm/sec
Dynamic Compliance @ 10 Hz
Equivalent tip mass
Vertical Tracking Angle
100 – 1000 pF
Cartridge Mass (inc fixings)
0.5″ (12.7 mm)
1.5 – 2.0 g (1.7 g nom.)