Tiempo de entrega estimado, de 7 a 10 días hábiles. El precio publicado incluye IVA. Consulta nuestras formas de compra y pago, escríbenos a firstname.lastname@example.org
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-7.3 TURNTABLE IS A 2-SPEED, BELT-DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE DUAL-PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping.
The mmf-7.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish and is available with or without the Ortofon 2m Bronze cartridge.
▪ music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
▪ one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
▪ counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
▪ completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
▪ motor sits on its own resonance-damping puck
▪ optional Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus ($440 value) ▪ precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free, fluid operation
▪ non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp and soft felt mat ▪ high-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
▪ adjustable tip-toe feet with anti scratch cups
▪ low-noise, fully-manual belt drive design
▪ built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
▪ dust cover and 45rpm adaptor included
▪ excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption
< 1 W
33⁄13 rpm & 45 rpm
electronic speed change
wow and flutter
± 0.10 %
> – 73 db
effective tonearm length
9 in. (230 mm)
250 g (without counterweight)
effective tonearm mass
w18.25” x d13.25” x h5.5”
24 lbs. pkg.