Tiempo de entrega estimado, de 7 a 10 días hábiles.
El precio publicado incluye IVA.
Consulta nuestras formas de compra y pago, escribenos a email@example.com
The music hall mmf-5.3se turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by music hall. It features a gorgeous and classic-looking rosenut real wood veneer finish
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
▪ music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
▪ gorgeous and classic-looking rosenut real wood veneer finish
▪ top tier 9” carbon fiber tonearm
▪ counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
▪ DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
▪ two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
▪ Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with replaceable nude fine line diamond stylus ($440 value)
▪ the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
▪ precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
▪ dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat screw-on record clamp, high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
▪ special vibration damping adjustable feet
▪ built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
▪ low noise fully manual belt-drive design
▪ excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
▪ dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption
< 1 W
33 1⁄3 rpm
(manual change to 45 rpm)
wow and flutter
± 0.10 %
> – 70 db
effective tonearm length
9 in. (230 mm)
250 g (without counterweight)
effective tonearm mass
w18.25” x d13.25” x h5.5”
24 lbs. pkg.
The Ortofon 2M Series is designed for precise and accurate retrieval of the information in the record groove.
The 2M Series is developed in conjunction with the Danish Industrial designer Møller Jensen Design – the same designer who designed the award winning MC Jubilee and Kontrapunkt series. Inspired by the facets of a diamond, whose contours gracefully trace the grooves on a record’s surface, the 2M’s handsome elegance establishes a great combination of form and functionality.
2M means MM, which is the abbreviation for moving magnet.
Of course the 2M isn’t just another pretty face. It has been engineered to the highest standards and is congruent with Ortofon’s unrelenting commitment to providing the most precise and accurate reproduction possible without coloration.
The 2M Bronze features a nude Fine Line diamond stylus, which is particularly suited for demanding applications. The slim profile of the Fine Line stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally, its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
The cartridge body used for the 2M Bronze is manufactured from a newly-developed Lexan DMX Piano Black, a revolutionary material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
Ortofon has optimized the design for ease of mounting the cartridge. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used with a wide variety of phono preamps.
The 2M Bronze uses a special upgraded engine, featuring split pole pins with a silver plated copper wire.
Recomendaciones para ti.
Lo Último que viste
se ha agregado a tu carrito.
se ha agregado a tu wishlist.
Únete a nuestro Newsletter
I've gotta a message to you, hold on!